• Slide Image 1 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options
  • Slide Image 2 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options
  • Slide Image 3 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options

阿拉爱上海吧

now browsing by tag

 
 
Posted by: | Posted on: November 18, 2019

Andy Murray withdraws from Cincinnati Masters, eyes US Open return

first_imgWorld number one Andy Murray will not compete in the Cincinnati Masters next week due to an ongoing hip injury, but hopes to play at the U.S. Open in New York later this month, he said on Wednesday.”Unfortunately I won’t be playing in Cincinnati as I continue my recovery,” Murray said in a statement.”I always enjoy playing there and I look forward to returning next year. I’m continuing to work hard on the court with the aim of being in New York.”Murray’s decision has hampered his hopes of winning a second U.S. Open title as he has yet to play in any hardcourt tournaments in the lead up to the final major of the year.He has been out of action since losing in the quarter-finals of Wimbledon in July.The 30-year-old Briton has held the number one ranking since November of last year, but that may not last much longer.Murray’s absence at the Rogers Cup in Montreal this week means Rafael Nadal could take the top spot should the Spaniard advance to the semi-finals in Canada.last_img read more

Posted by: | Posted on: November 18, 2019

Attacking riches will help Arsenal challenge on all fronts: Arsene Wenger

first_imgArsenal manager Arsene Wenger is relishing the “luxury” of the multiple attacking options he hopes will enable the club to compete across all competitions this season.Alexis Sanchez, Alexandre Lacazette and Mesut Ozil started together for the first time in the 5-2 Premier League rout of Everton last Sunday, while Olivier Giroud, Theo Walcott and Jack Wilshere were on the bench.As Arsenal prepared to face Norwich City in the fourth round of the League Cup later on Tuesday, Wenger said the talent at his disposal would enable him to rotate his front line without any dilution of quality.”That’s the luxury I have at the moment and the difficulty I have as well,” Wenger told the club’s website. (www.arsenal.com)”All these players do well, play well and they deserve to play.”Fortunately, we have important games every week, so I can give competition to everybody. We have so much offensive force on the bench as well. It’s really a strong point of the club at the moment.”Arsenal’s attack will further be boosted when striker Danny Welbeck and midfielder Santi Cazorla return from their respective injuries.In over two decades at Arsenal, the Frenchman has yet to win the League Cup but believes the current squad depth will allow the club to challenge for the trophy.”I always focus on winning trophies in the Premier League and FA Cup domestically, and always used the League Cup as an education for our young players,” Wenger added.”But with this team I have the squad to go further, so let’s see. Let’s focus on winning the match against Norwich and then we’ll see where we will go.”advertisementlast_img read more

Posted by: | Posted on: October 17, 2019

Family of Toronto girl who claimed her hijab was cut apologizes reports

first_imgTORONTO – The family of an 11-year-old Toronto girl has reportedly apologized for the “pain and anger” they caused, after the girl’s claim that a man cut her hijab turned out not to be true.“This has been a very painful experience for our family,” said the statement, first reported by the Toronto Star.“We want to thank everyone who has shown us support at this difficult time. Again, we are deeply sorry for this and want to express our sincere apologies to every Canadian.”Toronto police began investigating the alleged incident as a hate crime last Friday, after the girl said she was attacked twice on the way to school by a man who cut her hijab with scissors.The alleged incident made international headlines and drew swift public condemnation from the prime minister, Ontario’s premier and Toronto’s mayor.On Monday, police announced that their investigation was complete and the alleged incident did not happen.They said no charges would be laid.Spokesman Mark Pugash said in an interview that police weren’t prepared to discuss how the situation escalated.He stressed that it’s “very unusual” for someone to make such false allegations, and he hopes it will not discourage others from coming forward.Canadian Muslim organizations expressed similar concerns, saying they feared others who experience hate crimes may be reluctant to report them out of worry that they will not be believed.In their statement Wednesday, the girl’s family said when they heard her story, they “assumed it to be true, just like everyone else.”They added, “We only went public because we were horrified that there was such a perpetrator who may try to harm someone else.”Note to readers: This is a corrected story to clarify a comment attributed to police spokesman Mark Pugashlast_img read more