• Slide Image 1 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options
  • Slide Image 2 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options
  • Slide Image 3 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options

阿拉夜上海啊

now browsing by tag

 
 
Posted by: | Posted on: October 19, 2020

Champions League setback as Atletico report two positive coronavirus cases

first_img“We also request the utmost respect over the identity of the two positive cases.”The team were due to travel to Portugal on Monday for the closing stages of the Champions League which is being held in Lisbon as a precaution against COVID-19 rather than risk having teams travelling across Europe for home-and-away ties.The self-contained eight-team tournament will be staged behind closed doors, starting on Wednesday with the final set for Lisbon on August 23. Spanish side Atletico Madrid on Sunday reported two positive coronavirus tests, just four days before they face Leipzig in Portugal for a place in the Champions League semi-finals.”On Saturday, all members of the first team and the club’s party to Lisbon underwent tests as required by UEFA protocols to participate in the quarter-finals of the Champions League,” said a club statement.”Among the results known today, two positives have appeared and they are self-isolating in their respective homes.” Local quarantines Spain has so far been one of the countries worst affected by the coronavirus pandemic, with 310,000 registered infections and 28,500 deaths.Although most sports have returned from a months-long lockdown caused by the virus, there are concerns that numbers of cases are beginning to rise again.In recent days, Spain has seen local quarantines imposed in the Basque Country, Catalonia and Aragon.Protective face masks have been made compulsory in several busy areas, especially in the Madrid region.Last month, Atletico’s city rivals Real Madrid announced forward Mariano Diaz had tested positive for COVID-19.Sevilla, meanwhile, reported an unnamed player had also contracted the illness.Real have since been knocked out of the Champions League but Sevilla are still involved in the Europa League.They play English side Wolves in their quarter-final in Duisburg, Germany, on Tuesday.The Champions League had been put on hold since March because of the virus with the last-16 stage only completed on Friday and Saturday.In their statement on Sunday, Atletico were keen to reassure football authorities, explaining that they had followed a very strict protocol even after the end of La Liga season on July 19. Weekly tests were carried out on July 26 and August 2.For its ‘Final Eight’ tournament in Portugal, UEFA has planned strict protocols — each team will have to provide test results before travelling to the country, and will be tested again on the eve of their first match.Each positive test will require the individual to self-isolate. It was not revealed whether the two positive cases involved players or backroom staff.Atletico said UEFA as well as the Spanish and Portuguese football and health authorities have been informed and that a fresh round of tests will be carried out on the squad and support team.They admitted this could mean last-minute changes to travel schedules as well as accommodation plans in the Portuguese capital. “The club will coordinate the new schedules with UEFA and as soon as there is a new plan it will be made public,” added the statement. Topics :last_img read more

Posted by: | Posted on: September 28, 2020

Deep Down bags $2 million in new orders

first_img Posted: 8 months ago Business & Finance The company will make deliveries before the end of 2020. The scope of work for these orders includes providing subsea controls equipment. Subsea equipment specialist Deep Down has received material orders from two customers totaling approximately $2 million. Posted: 8 months ago Categories: Charles Njuguna, Deep Down’s president and CEO, stated: This consist of jumpers, flying leads and also electrical/hydraulic distribution manifold. Deep Down hired for two emergency umbilical repairs Finally, the equipment will set in the Gulf of Mexico and the Asia Pacific regions. “Despite the challenges presented by the global coronavirus pandemic and the recent weakness in oil prices, Deep Down remains committed to providing our customers with world-class products and services. “We look forward to continue building our relationships with these valued customers as our industry moves forward.”last_img read more