• Slide Image 1 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options
  • Slide Image 2 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options
  • Slide Image 3 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options

Zhou Honghui pulse tencome marriage Ma Huateng latent community based E commerce

Posted by: | Posted on: March 4, 2017

agenda guest

Comsenz

vice president Li Mingshun

angel investor and chairman of the 360 security guards, CEO Zhou Honghui

CEO agenda

A

is one of the largest China, most service users of Internet service providers at present, a market share of over 70% of the community platform and service provider; a good independent research and development in the industry is a claim to adhere to the "free, open source, open" strategy is the period of ten thousand years. Whether out of market situation, or the two party is really "I wish you love", in the "merger" news rumors nearly 3 months after the afternoon of August 23rd, the two companies finally officially announced "together".

Although the specific amount of the acquisition of

is unknown, but it is certain that the day after, Comsenz will serve as a wholly owned subsidiary of Tencent, maintain independent operation. This also means that, including the earliest investment Comsenz Zhou Honghui angel investors, and follow up the Sequoia Capital, G oogle and Morningside capital venture capital has a successful exit opportunity.

news out, it attracted a lot of discussion insiders outside the circle. For a time, about the acquisition of Tencent, after speculation Comsenz "two (Ma Yun and Ma Huateng) the confrontation will therefore upgrade", "small and medium-sized websites and why has become giants Pinqiang key", "Kang Sheng previously serving nearly 1 million 400 thousand small owners is dead", "angel week" may is the pain and happiness "and so on, also began to appear in the network and all kinds of paper media.

day before, Nandu will create wealth reporter on this acquisition event, an exclusive interview with the vice president Li Mingshun Comsenz and angel investor and chairman, 360 security guards C EO Zhou Honghui.

issue

NO.1

About

is acquired, Comsenz think?

no longer worry about revenue

Li Mingshun: in the past, Kang Sheng is the main provider of technology and services in the background to help, but until now, these have been insufficient to meet the owners needs, they hope Kang Sheng can bring more help in users and revenue.

, however, Kang Sheng did not have the 2C brand and market appeal, and in China, to do this business is not rare. The final choice of Tencent, the company is bound to consider the whole, stand on the position of small and medium sites, they are most willing to cooperate or Q Q.

After the merger

, Kang Sheng in the Tencent positioning is the cost center, rather than profit center. In the past, as an independent company, we may be 70% of the focus on product research and development, 30% of the energy on revenue. And now, 95% of the energy may focus on R & D, while the remaining 5% are used to think about how to use the advantages of Tencent resources to develop greater value. Southern Metropolis





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *