• Slide Image 1 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options
  • Slide Image 2 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options
  • Slide Image 3 Title | Welcome to D5 Smartia Theme, Visit D5 Creation for Details

    You can use D5 Smartia for Black and White looking Smart Blogging, Personal or Corporate Websites. This is a Sample Description and you can change these from Samrtia Options

The new website filing system gradually agent end

Posted by: | Posted on: March 10, 2017

June 22nd morning news, the site is filing a new management system is gradually universal. Under the new process, the site must be selected in the 20 types of reporting. To undertake the direct verification responsibility with access service providers, filing agency short after the fire will come to the end of the rope.

in June 10th this year, the Ministry issued a "notice" "the Ministry of industry and information technology on the site for the record management system upgrade, announced the launch of three record management service mode.

In the

mode, website registration information verification will be directly responsible for the access service enterprises, including: face to face collection site for photos; verification record information; fill in the "verification of the authenticity of the information site for the record". Qualified applications will be sent to the Provincial Communications Authority, after the approval of the record number can be obtained.

currently around the relevant supporting system upgrade work is also gradually carried out. In the country to complete the seventh upgrade of the system in Anhui Province, for example, access service companies have been on the line of the new site filing system. New changes are: in the submission of the record at the same time must choose the type of site, the choice of a total of 20 types.

included in these 20 categories, search engines, web portal, post office, network news and blog / personal space, network software and download, online dating and matchmaking / WAP etc.. However, there are access service companies suggest that it is best not to choose online education, online games, online payment, online music and other types, because these require special filing.

obviously, access service companies will assume more responsibility in the new filing process, and most of the enterprises in the sina science and technology contact operating costs did not show a significant increase.

due to the fact that the access service companies directly responsible for the authenticity of the record information, before filing for the agency, such as lax audit, open one eye closed one eye will be significantly improved. For example, under the new system, access service companies if the IP information does not meet the approval criteria, will be directly canceled for the record, otherwise it will bear joint and several liability.

at the beginning of this year, the record company was fast. Some agencies in the online 30 yuan to the public outcry, said that as long as the domain name and name, 1-3 days you can get a ICP number, "there is a 90% chance the first day, there is a 9% chance of second days, third days down the probability of 1%".

has said in this regard, enterprise access to Sina Technology, filing agency industry size is not too large, and the future of this model will also be into a dead end. At the same time, the industry strongly recommend filing applicants do not rely on agents. (Meng Hong)

              the new filing system is on the line today and many defects need to be improved

      &nb>





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *